PolicydSPF

• Hallo,

ich habe es installiert und er erkennt auch das "softfail" aber die Mail wird nicht als SPAM gekennzeichnet.

Muss man da noch irgendwo was einstellen.GrußViktor

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 8.10 | Codename: jessie

- i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 20180516 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

- LetsEncrypt (v 3.6.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)

• @Viktor

It is expected. A softfail is not scored so much by default. You must review the score if you want mark a softfail as spam.

Look in the 50_scores.cf file if you have it. You should be able to adjust the score.

Or even better, override the default score by adding something like score SPF_SOFTFAIL 5 in your local.cf file. Don't forget to restart SpamAssassin. Note that 5 is an exmaple here. You must adjust according your needs.

See also:

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hallo Nuxwin,

thanks for your help.

I have do this in the file "etc/spamassassin/local.cf".

score SPF_FAIL 10
    score SPF_SOFTFAIL 5
    score SPF_NEUTRAL 2

I will see the next day it is working.

Tanks
    Viktor

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

• Sofern du von den eigenen domains sprichst, würde ich übrigens auf hardfail umstellen :)

• I have do this in the file "etc/spamassassin/local.cf".

If you use our SpamAssassin plugin then you have to to this in the table userpref of the database imscp_spamassassin.
    Please check the documentation.

• If you use our SpamAssassin plugin then you have to to this in the database in the imscp_spamassassin table.Please check the documentation.

Hallo,

must I do it per PHPMyAdmin or in i-MSCP.?

Kind regards
    Viktor

• phpMyAdmin or via mysql cli

SQL
    1. INSERT INTO `imscp_spamassassin`.`userpref` (`username`, `preference`, `value`, `prefid`) VALUES ('$GLOBAL', 'score SPF_FAIL', '10', NULL), ('$GLOBAL', 'score SPF_SOFTFAIL', '5', NULL), ('$GLOBAL', 'score SPF_NEUTRAL', '2', NULL);
  • Hallo mrpink,

thank you for your help.

I have do it must I restart spamassassin ?

Kind regards
    Viktor