I'm pleasure to announce the immediate availability of the PhpSwitcher plugin version 2.0.0.
This new version add support for the PHP-FPM Apache2 httpd server implementation and fixes many bugs.
Be aware that this version is only compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.11 due to a bug present in older versions.
Please, don't forget to read the README and UPDATE files carrefuly before updating to this new version.
- Added: doc/graceful_update - How to mitigate service disruption when recompiling PHP versions
- Added: PHP version activation/deactivation feature
- Added: Suffix for the system default PHP version label
- Added: Support for PHP-FPM Apache2 httpd server implementation
- Fixed: Backend listeners are registered twice in some contexts (update, reconfiguration)
- Fixed: Could not build Pecl extensions - aclocal directory not found - PHP 7.0
- Fixed: Could not change PHP version in some contexts (per_user, per_domain level)
- Fixed: Missing CLI binary - PHP 4.4
- Fixed: PHP 7.0 build failure under Ubuntu 12.04 (PCRE library too old; usage of bundled version instead)
- Fixed: Wrong PHP version in use when using `per_user` or `per_domain` INI level (Fcgid Apache2 httpd server impl.)
- Refreshed: PHP 5.3.29, 5.4.45, 5.5.31, 5.6.17, 7.0.2 patches (New upstream versions, FPM support and security fixes)
- Updated: README and UPDATE files
- Updated: Translation files
Once connected on our forums, you can purchase this plugin at: http://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/
Documentation is also available at: http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:phpswitcher
I would particularly thank @Ninos for having tested this new version on his free time. This helped me to solve outstanding bugs.
Thank you all for use of this plugin.