Problem mit der beta 2 mit Roundcube

• I know Teamviewer, and i trust you.
    I have to get my ass to the Table now, lets say in about 30 minutes ok? i´ll send you an PM.

• Please, install teamviewer. http://www.teamviewer.com/

Edit: Ok ; I wait your PM ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• So, the Problem is resolved thanks and Respect to Nuxwin (Who had spent a lot of Time to help me with this Problem)

It was because of an Resolver Issue (i have always chosed yes on the Installation routine when the Question came about using the local Name Server) Also Virtuozzo installed Sendmail automaticaly on frash Install and it has to be purged before installing imscp.

Thats what Nuxwin hat told me:

1. Before imscp setup, you must always remove any sendmail packages
    2. After purged all sendmail packages, you must ensure that the sendmail MTA is not running (ps aux) and if running, you must restart your VM
    3. During setup, you should answer 'no' when you are asked for usage of local resolver.

Give Attention to this Steps and will work without any Problem :) Thanks Alot Nuxwin!

Also, um es noch einmal in Deutsch zusammen zu fassen:

Das Problem lässt sich durch drei einfache Schritte beheben:

1. Vor der Installation sämtliche Sendmail Pakete vom System löschen (Diese werden bei Virtuozzo und OpenVZ automatisch installiert)
    2. Nach der Deinstallation aller Sendmail Pakete nachsehen ob alle sendmail Prozesse beendet wurden (Befehl: ps aux )
    3. Wenn man bei der Installation von i-mscp nach der Verwendung des lokalen DNS Resolvers gefragt wird unbedingt nein auswählen (Bei Ja wird automatisch in der /etc/resolv.conf ein 127.0.0.1 Loopback eingefügt)

Ein großes Dankeschön an Nuxwin, welcher Sich die Zeit genommen hat, mit mir alles schritt für schritt zu testen und mir alles zu erklären.

• Re ;

Ok so now, I'll be able to close the related ticket #547 and begin the release process of the 1.1.0-rc1.3 (fast bugfix release).

BTW: Step 2 is only valid in case you are using external DNS server.

Thanks to you Hase for time spend with me. I can now continue my job in peace.

Thanks you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().