How to back up an Android phone?

• I know there are a couple of apps which back up the whole android phone. it takes much longer time and storage in this case. How to perform a partial back up, for example only for contacts or sms backup?

Any tools capable of doing that?

• Thanks for the suggestion. I used Titanium before and i want to a difference solution to only back up a few items, not the whole device.

• You can exactly do that with Titanium Backup. Just choose the apps and settings you want to backup.

I don't recommend using Tianium backup because if works very slowly when backing up large files, it's only a app running on your phone, I suggest to try Samsung kies, it works fast and is a desktop program, but Samsung kies doesn't back up your messages or call history, if you want to backup Android messages, I suggest you try Android manager tool to transfer messages from Android to computer.

Edited once, last by Diansoully ().

• I know there are a couple of apps which back up the whole android phone. it takes much longer time and storage in this case. How to perform a partial back up, for example only for contacts or sms backup?

Any tools capable of doing that?

Using Gmail,This is the best method if you want to backup your android contacts safely at any place. Or use a backup tool called Android Mobile Manager. Here is how to backup text messages android

Edited 2 times, last by Werfkjl ().