PHP error reporting level

• I have a weird problem that I cant nail down. I'm hoping someone else can point me to the issue quickly.

I have a v1.2.2 server in production. Debian 7 - was patched as of a week or so ago. It has no problems with the PHP codebase running on it. The PHP error level is set at default.

I've just built myself a fresh v1.2.9 server in a test VM and installed the same code that is running in production. Its patched as of this week... so a newer PHP, (Sept 10th vs May 22nd). The PHP error level is set at default.

Both are running apache_php_fpm

My fresh new server likes to throw all sorts of PHP NOTICES and STRICT warnings up.... these are not showing on the older version of PHP.

I can disable it page by page by doing an error_reporting(0); in the scripts - but not by setting the config value in the panel to "Do not show any error".

Have I missed something in the config? Should I be setting this in the site php.ini instead?

• Hello ;

Which pool level are you using?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Where would I see this?

I took a quick look and I don't see anything in /etc/imscp/imscp.conf or the database that to me suggests a pooling setting...

If this was set on the panel install, I'm fairly sure I didn't change the defaults...the only thing I do is configure for SSL.

• Re;

Run the following command:

Shell-Script
    1. # cat /etc/imscp/php-fpm/phpfpm.data | grep PHP_FPM_POOLS_LEVEL

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• thanks - never looked in that file before :)

v1.2.9 system

PHP_FPM_POOLS_LEVEL = per_domain

v1.2.2 system

PHP_FPM_POOLS_LEVEL = per_user

Ok - this shows I have a difference in my installation parameters... thats interesting. I thought I followed the same install notes (did defaults change?)

In terms of correction, is this just a simple case of rerunning the imscp install, choosing the right params this time, and regenerating the domain configs?

• Just rerun the imscp-autoinstall with param -r php:
    perl imscp-autoinstall -dr php

• unfortunately, the extraneous output is still showing, no matter what level of php error logging I set in the panel.

I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but this is on a Domain Alias, mounted to a separate directory.... Where else might I look?

Edited once, last by Scott Brown: additional... /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini shows error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT this would be a global file, right? ().