- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/smtp: Trusted TLS connection established to mx2.hotmail.com[188.8.131.52]:25: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384 (256/256 bits)
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel dovecot: pop3(email@example.com): Disconnected: Logged out top=0/0, retr=0/0, del=0/0, size=0
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/smtp: 0FAD251C0CDF: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, relay=mx2.hotmail.com[184.108.40.206]:25, delay=1.6, delays=0.18/0/1.3/0.15, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host mx2.hotmail.com[220.127.116.11] said: 550 SC-001 (COL004-MC4F17) Unfortunately, messages from 18.104.22.168 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/smtp: 0FAD251C0CDF: lost connection with mx2.hotmail.com[22.214.171.124] while sending RCPT TO
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/cleanup: A2CD151C0CE2: message-id=<20150909092959.A2CD151C0CE2@panel.nubeshop.net>
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/bounce: 0FAD251C0CDF: sender non-delivery notification: A2CD151C0CE2
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/qmgr: A2CD151C0CE2: from=<>, size=5399, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/qmgr: 0FAD251C0CDF: removed
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel dovecot: lda(email@example.com): sieve: msgid=<20150909092959.A2CD151C0CE2@panel.nubeshop.net>: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'
- Sep 9 11:29:59 panel postfix/pipe: A2CD151C0CE2: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.14, delays=0.03/0.01/0/0.1, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via dovecot service)
i need reconfigure dovecot?
the error only appears to send hotmail, it seems, and everything has been installed (dovecot-sieve dovecot-managesieved)
can you help me? Thanks