Root domain login for Roundcube

• I just installed i-mscp1.1.0-beta1 on a test machine and was going through it. I love the little changes since the last time I installed it on a test machine; especially the upgrade to roundcube .8 (or possibly .8.1 by now to fix those venerability issues, eh? ;))

There is one thing I don't like though, and I'm not quite sure if it was part of i-mscp before the upgrade of roundcube.
    The problem that I have is that each email you make is a separate account! This makes it just that much harder to check all of the email accounts on a domain.

Heck, I may make up to 7 different emails for different parts of my site and this would make it quite hard to check it all :(

I would think that a single login for the domain would be normal, then just have the different emails as "identities" in roundcube.
    At least a "login as" button like what is integrated for ajaxplorer would be nice.

Edited once, last by Daktyl198 ().

• I would think that a single login for the domain would be normal, then just have the different emails as "identities" in roundcube.
    At least a "login as" button like what is integrated for ajaxplorer would be nice.

Sorry.. But i think this is an problem of data security... When i know that someone can watch my emails with a global login on the domain, i will left this company! This is something i don't want to have! If you need this you should do it by your own.

The automatic login is a good idea..
    Create a ticket to the wishlist!

• I see what you mean, being afraid of people watching all of your emails at once...
    I was just thinking of it as more of a convenience thing :P

I'll create the ticket though.

• Yeah I get it. I don't "need" it, really. I can settle for a "login as" button :)