Is there an order panel?

• Jacob843
    make a master reseller (which I assume you already did) then create your own site under that reseller. Then you can upload your files, etc. Then it will no longer go to the login page.

• Jacob843
    make a master reseller (which I assume you already did) then create your own site under that reseller. Then you can upload your files, etc. Then it will no longer go to the login page.

Master reseller? I only can make a reseller account?

• I meant, a reseller user that is meant for your use only. The reseller that YOU use to sell packages.

• I meant, a reseller user that is meant for your use only. The reseller that YOU use to sell packages.

Oh. Already done then :P

But I still don't understand, if I goto my website (imposinghosting.co.cc) it will bring the MASTER login panel. But if I put my REGISTERED domain to that reseller's account which I made a user account in for my website, I can just have it link back to the master?

• Um.... what? lol
    There is no "master" login panel. Any user (even admins) can log into their panel from any place you see a login panel.

If you register "imposinghosting.co.cc" under the reseller, you can always get to the login panel via admin.imposinghosting.co.cc
    Or, alternatively, register another .co.cc domain and set an A record to the IP of your server. Any domain that has an A record pointing to an i-mscp panel that isn't registered under a reseller will automatically go to the login page!!

As a side note: I can't seem to load your site.

Edited once, last by Daktyl198 ().

• Ok, do you have a skype or something we can instantly communicate or do you prefer the forums? anyway, for example. Lets say I buy the domain name 'imposinghosting.com' and I want that to point to a website with, basically, a home page. Now, should I register a co.cc for the control panel or? Host the control panel on the same machine as the "public" website (.com)?
    [hr]
    EDIT: The site is online, sorry, I was having some issues with the server, all sorted out!

Edited once, last by Jacob843 ().