i-mscp with php-switcher and Typo3

• Hi there,

I want to install typo 3 latest on an i-mscp server with phpswitcher installed. The typo3 setup claims, that some requirements aren´t properly met, like max_execution_time which is set to 30 but typo wants it to be 240? (cannot change that value myself via web interface)

Will upload a screenshot of the output, seems that there are some php extensions missing/functions disabled, too. Second thing is, I saw the following:
    PhpSwitcher: Added build option (prefix) + typo

Does that mean, that I can create php with typo specific settings? If yes, how?

Thanks a lot
    Simon

• Hi,

I have no exerience with phpswitcher, but I can set the value of max_execution_time in admin-panel -> Settings -> PHP (System standard). After that you can set this value as reseller for a user or as user directly when you have the permission.

Greets
    Chris

• Hi Backdraft,

aaaaah, okay, gotta have to set the max values as admin that the reseller can set it higher, okay, understand. Then its only about the other things mentioned/shown.
    Thanks.

• Well, that are also configuration that you can set as reseller, but note that not each Typo3-Environment needs all these settings. It is only a warning or notice that something won't work. :)

Only the thing with max_input_vars. Do you have suhosin installed?

• Yeah just set the other options, its the first time I´m about to set that and install typo3 :D

No I don´t have it installed.

Yes, but there is still the "added build option" thing I´m interested.

• Argh, i hoped that "+ typo" meant an additional option and not that typo :/ well...this is embarassing for me :D (but...honestly...in this context a bit misleading ;) )