PHP temporary upload directory not creating

• Hello,

I am using latest imscp 1.2.9 on ubuntu 14.04. After upgrade I can see "upload_tmp_dir" directory wasn't creating automatically. I mean last time I saw that the value of "upload_tmp_dir" was /var/www/virtual/domain.com/phptmp & "phptmp" directory was creating automatically but now that directory isn't creating automatically. I created that folder multiple time but during version upgrade that folder disappeared again :( . I tried to change the value of temporary directory to /tmp but don't know why the value of php.ini changed suddenly. Any suggestion :) ?

Thanks

• Are you using apcu? If yes, it's a known bug.

• @Ninos

What is the link with APCU?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sorry, I didn't understand what you mean by APCU. Will you please explain so that I can solve the problem.
    Thanks

• Forget that about acpu. Just tell us some more informations:
    - Distribution
    - i-MCP Version
    - php implementation
    - i-MSCP Plugins + Version
    - Custom modifications

• I am using latest imscp 1.2.9 on ubuntu 14.04. PHP 5.4 FastCGI.
    Plugins:
    OpenDKIM - 1.0.1
    RoundcubePlugins - 1.2.1

I didn't do any custom modification of core imscp or any other area.

• @jibon57

For the related customer please say us if you have created any domain alias and also if any subdomain or domain alias share mount point of another domain.

Thank.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin, Thanks for reply.

Yes, Some of my subdomains are using one subdomain's mount point. But not for main domain. For example: jibon.example.com is point on demo.example.com. But other subdomains are using own mount point.

Edited once, last by jibon57 ().