Zonename not delivered to secondary DNS

• Nice evening everyone,

Since yesterday I'm stuck with setting up my domain "kazuto.de" on my server.
    My domain is by Domainssaubillig.de, my server is by Netcup and my secondary DNS is by inwx.de.

I've selected "Debian Wheezy + i-MSCP" during the installation of my server, because i-MSCP is more userfriendly than Froxlor.
    I've created a customer with the domain "kazuto.de" und allowed to use custom DNS entries.
    After that I've created two DNS entries. ns01 IN A MY IP and ns01 IN A 217.70.142.66 (Nameserver by inwx.de)

I also added allow-transfer { 127.0.0.1; 217.70.142.96; }; to /etc/imscp/bind/working/named.conf.local and /etc/imscp/bind/working/named.conf.options.
    217.70.142.96 is the zonetransfer nameserver by inwx.de

At inwx.de I've created a NS-Set with the following values:

Type: Secondary DNS
    Nameserver: ns01.kazuto.de
    Nameserver: ns02.kazuto.de
    Master-IP-Address: MY IP

After that I've added my domain as a nameserver entry but even after hours the zonetransfer still isn't done.

Here is named.conf.options, named.conf.local and kazuto.de.db

I really hope someone can help me fix this problem.

Kind regards,
    Kazuto

• Alright. I wasn't able to find an option to delete the post.
    If I had I would have deleted it.

• When I ask the name server 217.70.142.96 that you entered for zone transfer, the name server doesn't know anything about your domain.

When someone wants to open the domain kazuto.de the followed name servers will be asked:

ns01.domainssaubillig.de -> 195.191.92.10
    ns02.domainssaubillig.de -> 195.191.93.10

Why you aren't using these name servers for zone transfer? For information: I don't know how it works exactly at inwx.de.

The other thing:

I'm using zone transfer, too. My bind .db file for a domain looks like this:

Do you see the difference between your and my zone file at the top with the "@ IN NS" records? I have added the other 3 IP's from the slave name servers at the installation of i-MSCP and I think you haven't done that.

And sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany. :)

• I know that these will be shown because they are the standart ones from the domain provider of which I do not have access to, therefore I can't use them in combination with i-MSCP.
    As long as the new zone name is not delivered to inwx.de I can't use the new name server either.

My .db was like this once too, but I thought it was a mistake and cleaned it a bit up. And I haven't installed i-MSCP manually. It was pre-installed with my debian distribution.
    I'll try your .db with my data and let you know if the transfer will work.

Thanks in advance ^^

~EDIT~
    I will install a clean version of debian now and install i-MSCP manually.
    Maybe this will fix it :D

~EDIT2~
    The setup is so damn confusing :D
    I do not think I set it up properly xD
    I might need to some help during the installation :D

• Distribution in use (Debian Wheezy)
    i-MSCP version in use (installed manually 1.1.14)
    Server implementation in use (selected courier and Apache FPM)

There are no errors itself showing up.
    First I changed the hostname of my server to ns1.kazuto.de.
    During the installation progress I used ns1.kazuto.de as the FQHN and admin.kazuto.de as the domain to access i-MSCP.
    I selected to use the server as a master and entered 217.70.142.66 as the slave nameserver.
    But instead of creating a .db called ns1.kazuto.de.db it created one called admin.ns1.kazuto.de.db

That's why the setup is so confusing for me, because I don't know what to enter.

• I've waited weeks now for a zone transfer but nothing happened.

I'll now try to install i-mscp once again.

~EDIT~

I've got an error now:

Code
    1. [ERROR]
    2. main::setupAskServerHostname: Unable to find server hostname (server
    3. misconfigured?): hostname: Name or service not known
    4. root@host:/usr/local/src/imscp-1.1.14#

~EDIT2~
    Another try to install it, same error. Screw this.
    I have no freaking clue what to do and the few lines of text in the wiki aren't helping either.

~EDIT3~
    As requested by Ninos here are some screenshots of my inwx.de configurations.
    NS-Set
    Nameserver