Webmail error

• Today I try to use mail on I-mscp, oh, I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 and I-mscp rc4.7 anyway, when I setup my domain and bla bla bla (I'm not use external), when i try input user and password then this message appear "connection to storage server failed"

Googling but I don't have any solution for that problem under i-mscp, how to solve the problem?

Thanks

• Try to set your DNS correctly. Roundcube connected to imap.admin.server.fqdn.tld and sends with smtp.admin.server.fqdn.tld
    So if you set your domain like this:

Code
    1. * IN A IPAddress of your Server
    2. admin IN A IPAddress of your Server
    3. *.admin IN A IPAddress of your Server

you don't have this problem.
    Or you edit the /etc/hosts and set there the correct host

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• OK, let me try and update the result.

Thanks.

• Sorry, may i ask, what is definition of "imap.admin.server.fqdn.tld" is it my target mail domain or i-mscp admin panel domain?

Thanks.

• It is very simple to find out.
    Type on your SSH console: "hostname -f". Then you have the FQDN of your server. The most people are using "admin.fqdn-of-your-server" for the panel login. Then add "imap" or "smtp" before this and you have all what you need

• It is very simple to find out.
    Type on your SSH console: "hostname -f". Then you have the FQDN of your server. The most people are using "admin.fqdn-of-your-server" for the panel login. Then add "imap" or "smtp" before this and you have all what you need

Well, this is my bind for panel login

Code
    1. imap CNAME mail
    2. mail A 101.**.*.***
    3. ns1 A 101.**.*.***
    4. pop CNAME mail
    5. pop3 CNAME mail
    6. smtp CNAME mail

So I need to change imap and smtp from cname to A record right?

• No... You have to add some records

Code
    1. imap.admin IN A 101.*.*.*
    2. smtp.admin IN A 101.*.*.*

Yes... its worked :D Happy New Year dude.

Thanks for your help to such a newbie like me :)