SSL Problem seit Update auf 1.5.3

• Hallo,
    ich habe seit dem Update auf i-MSCP Version 1.5.3 Probleme mit einer meiner Domains, bzw. das dafür installierte SSL Zertifikat, häufig wenn ich die Domain aufrufe, erhalte ich die Meldung, das die Verbindung nicht sicher sei und der Inhaber die Seite nicht richtig konfiguriert habe, mit i-MSCP Version 1.5.1 klappte alles noch problemlos.
    Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob er einfach nur das falsche Zertifikat lädt, oder ob er die ganze Domain nicht erkennt, denn ich werde wenn der Fehler auftritt auf die ServerDefaultPage weitergeleitet, welche erscheint wenn die angegebene Domain nicht im i-MSCP registriert ist.
    Meist kann ich den Fehler "umgehen" indem ich die Seite immer wieder aktualisiere, irgendwann öffnet sich dann die gewünschte Seite und das Zertifikat wird dann auch erkannt.
    Auch andere kommen nicht immer auf die Domain drauf, liegt also nicht an mir bzw. meinem Browser.
    Seltsam ist auch das mir dieser Fehler nur bei dieser einen Domain aufgefallen ist.

Apache Version: 2.4.10
    nginx Version: 1.6.2
    Verwendete PHP Version: 7.0.25 (Fehler trat auch bei Version 5.6.32 auf)
    Installierte Plugins: LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, ServerDefaultPage
    i-MSCP Version: 1.5.3

• Das Problem ist wohl nicht das SSL Zertifikat, sondern das Apache (oder i-MSCP) nicht immer erkennt das ich die Domain aufrufe, entsprechend werde ich auf irgend eine andere Domain weitergeleitet die ebenfalls auf meinem Server registriert ist (Oder ich bekomme die ServerDefaultPage wenn das Plugin aktiv ist)

• @Manuel

If the problem occurs for an unknown domain or subdomain, that is, a domain or subdomain which is not managed by i-MSCP, that is the expected behavior.

See Let's Encrypt 1 Zertifikat erstellt aber auf allen Domains verfügbar?

Now, if the problem occurs for a domain or subdomain which is managed by i-MSCP, that's another story.... You must first ensure that there is a vhost defined for the target domain or subdomain under the /etc/apache2/sites-available and that this vhost is enabled. You must also make sure that the domain or subdomain is not redirected somewhere else.

You don't give us much information about the configuration of the targeted domain and so we cannot really known what is going on.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The Domain is managed by i-mscp, the vhost in /etc/apache2/sites-available exists and the domain does not redirect somewhere else, that problem showed up after the update from i-mscp 1.5.1 to 1.5.3

• The Domain is managed by i-mscp, the vhost in /etc/apache2/sites-available exists and the domain does not redirect somewhere else, that problem showed up after the update from i-mscp 1.5.1 to 1.5.3

There are not changes in the 1.5.3 version that can explain that behavior. The 1.5.3 version is only a maintenance release (bugfixes)...

Well, could you at least give us the domain name which pose problem, or even better give us access to the server for investigation? We cannot say anything more without further investigation.

• @Manuel

Problem found. The vhost is set with an IPv6 IP address while the IP should be an IPv4. What is the IP address assigned to the customer in the control panel? There are actually two IP addresses configured in the control panel:

Code
    1. MariaDB [imscp]> select * from server_ips;
    2. +-------+--------------------------+------------+---------+----------------+-----------+
    3. | ip_id | ip_number | ip_netmask | ip_card | ip_config_mode | ip_status |
    4. +-------+--------------------------+------------+---------+----------------+-----------+
    5. | 1 | 1xx.xxx.2x.x3 | NULL | eth0 | manual | ok |
    6. | 3 | 2axx:7xx:0:4xx:129::8bxx | 64 | eth0 | auto | ok |
    7. +-------+--------------------------+------------+---------+----------------+-----------+

I presume that you have assigned the IPv6 to the reseller and then, assigned it to the customer. To fix the problem, you need to change the IP for the customer (IPv4 instead of IPv6). If you want enable dual stack for that customer, you need to make use of the dual stack listener as the dual stack support is not integrated in i-MSCP core yet.

The dual stack listener for Apache2 is available here: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…2/10_apache2_dualstack.pl

• Ok, wasn't fixxed after changed to IPv4, but now after installing the listener for dualstack it looks like it works fine.
    Thanks for your help :)

• Ok, wasn't fixxed after changed to IPv4, but now after installing the listener for dualstack it looks like it works fine.
    Thanks for your help

It was fixed ! ! ! There was still browser cache issue on your side ! ! !

Thread closed.