Clientes dynamic Internet IP blacklisted

• Hello all,
    I have one client who uses a dynamic IP from his ISP but 7 out of the 10 IPS are blacklisted on the spam sites. I use the Spam Assassin and Post-screen plugins on the server which are ovioulsy blocking him sending email via my server. If he reboots his router he might get a clean IP address but most times they are all blacklisted. (Crappy ISP)

Is there any way to exclude his domain from these checks so it does not check his Internet's IP before trying to send?

Thanks,
    Rob

• I've found in /etc/postfix/main.cf the Post-screen plugin is at the end of the file when enabled.

I added check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/rbl_override to the smtpd_recipient_restrictions parameter to try and whitelist but it seems the post screen plugin is run before this? Where would I need to put the check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/rbl_override parameter to get it running before the post-screen plugin runs? Any ideas?

Code
    1. # SMTP restrictions
    2. smtpd_helo_required = yes
    3. smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname, reject_invalid_helo_hostname, permit
    4. smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_unknown_sender_domain, permit
    5. smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_recipient_domain, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination, check_client_access h$
    6. smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_multi_recipient_bounce, reject_unauth_pipelining
  • Should this parameter go before the # Plugin::Postscreen - Begin ?