Separate e-mail server

• Hello, everyone!

It has been a long time since I've been here, and since I've started using IMSCP.

I have moved into another company a couple years ago, and I have moved away from the hosting needs for a long time.

Now, I am looking into setting up a hosting platform for my actual company, and after comparing different solutions my choice
    has once again moved over to the latest version of IMSCP :)

Mostly everything is working the way I need it to:
    - We have our own DNS servers, and I am able to use them for the websites we host.
    - We have our own DB servers, and I am able to use them.
    - We will be needing different PHP versions to be managed by the same hosting server, and I found the way to do it.

But, there is one issue I can't really grasp without changes to the code, which is the the possibility to use our external e-mail servers.
    Basically, I need to set the postfix's relayhost to our own relay SMTP server, and enforce it for all my users/customers.
    All the files where I can change the value say that I should not change them manually, so where am supposed to do it?

• On reseller-level, you have to enable the external mailserver-feature as per client. Given this was done, you can enable it on user-level.

• Thanks for the reply.
    But, I am not looking to set it up per client. I need the panel itself to use our relay servers.

• @tchmiel

You need to setup the relay in postfix. There are two listeners that make you able to do that, depending on your need

For instance, for our own Web server, we are using the first listener to relay mail through mailgun. Basically, any mail sent via our forums, server... goes through mailgun mail server (outbound). For the inbound part, our smtp server receive the mails as usually.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks, Nuxwin.

I have used the second listener, and it seems to be working.
    The perfect solution.