My ISP Block port 25

• my data provider has blocked port 25 and the emails can not leave their recipient are queued, is there any way to tell the imscp that everything you call port 25 send it to another port? without the client having to change their port? I guess with ip tables, but can you help me?
    Sorry my bad english.

• my data provider has blocked port 25 and the emails can not leave their recipient are queued, is there any way to tell the imscp that everything you call port 25 send it to another port? without the client having to change their port? I guess with ip tables, but can you help me?

No. That is not possible. You must make use of the i-MSCP smarthost listener to relay mail through your provider mail server.

BTW: i-MSCP is not meant to be used at home.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• No. That is not possible. You must make use of the i-MSCP smarthost listener to relay mail through your provider mail server.
    BTW: i-MSCP is not meant to be used at home.

I use Kimsufi, but a client was infected using spam, and they have blocked port 25, and solve the problem client, but OVH has blocked the port and they do not open it, I do not have a solution like sending emails in queue

• I use Kimsufi, but a client was infected using spam, and they have blocked port 25, and solve the problem client, but OVH has blocked the port and they do not open it, I do not have a solution like sending emails in queue

You should be able to re-enable port 25 (smtp traffic) through the OVH interface. Or, send a ticket to them.

You cannot change default port 25 for outgoing mail because you don't have control over remotes servers (MX hosts)...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206