Email : LOGIN FAILED

• I searched the forum, but without success. I have a server with mail accounts that require the passwordcontinuously, I've made some password change but some of them are
    unsuccessful, always notify that the password is incorrect. I tried to reinstall the panel but it did not change anything. log mail.info does not provide information needed to understand any problem . other information I forgot to write, I tried to upgrade to version 1.4.7 or version 1.5.1 during the various steps are updated the various services (mysql, php, courier etc) at the next step are removed, I do not understand the reason

System Details
    Debian GNU/Linux 9.2
    PHP 7.1.10
    10.1.28-MariaDB
    i-MSCP 1.4.3
    Courier and Postfix

Notelseit.com

• Please give us access to your server.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @theprincy

The problem regarding i-MSCP update was due to the fact that you didn't updated the APT sources.list file correctly. The repositories were still on oldstable. There was also many garbage... You should really considere to learn a bit.

Regarding your server: Your server (xen vm) is too much slow (IO)... You have 52 customers and I'm really wondering how the server can support them... That is another story of course but you should really think about that fact.

Now please, read the errata files:

Important part regarding mail passwords : https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…md#mail-account-passwords.

You must also update all i-MSCP plugins by downloading latest version from our plugin store.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• "thegarbage" of the server leads to erroneous updates that I did in the past this virtual has several issues, which others do not have, as far ascustomers are concerned.

I had already informed the exchange customers

Notelseit.com