Wordpress uploads (error: Missing a tempoary folder)

• When trying to upload anything to a Wordpress website. I keep receiving this error- Missing a temporary folder. There is no error in the error logs or the access logs. In the access log it just looks as if everything's ok. This is a urgent issue as I can't upload anything.

• Hello @bryony1999

Thanks for contacting us.

That problem occurs by missconfiguration of PHP. Have an eye on this workaround: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-t…older-error-in-wordpress/

But you should also check your PHP Configuration to solve the issue in front where it comes and not at the end! ;-)

For the future please also have our Reporting rules - Reminder in mind!

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Hello,

Without more informations to your PHP-implementation and so on, NO!

Try to define upload_tmp_dir within your PHP-Settings for your site!

PS: I am sorry about to say this, but we are not here to teach some configurations that are not I-MSCP related! Please use Google!

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Hello,

You are also the Sys-Admin of the server? If no, please contact them to solve the issue. If yes, then you should know what you are doing!

As you correctly understand is I-MSCP an Control Panel for Hosting Providers to manage their customers.

Regarding to your issue (if you are the Sys-Admin):

Please check where your php.ini file is stored and check for the upload_tmp_dir , if it doesn´t set in the php.ini file set it up by yourself!

Is it set up in the php.ini file, please check if the directory exists, when not - create it and give them proper permissions.

https://blog.droidzone.in/2013…ssing-a-temporary-folder/

Best regards.