IMAP SSL service is running but panel shows service down

• Hi,

thanks for the quick fix. I mad a donation, it should have arrived 1h ago :-). I hope that the amount is fine. Currently, you have the best view on my server, so no more feedback from my side, as long as you have seen other things that crash oder are not set properly. What's the release date for the 1.5.x branch?

Another thing: do you reasons for very slow Wordpress backend performances? Frontend ist nice, but the backend from clicking from one menu point to another takes decades. OPCACHE is active, PHP 7.1 is used instead of 5.6, I have a own VPS with SSD. I have no idea. MariaDB is 300MByte in size. Honestly, I do not why it's so big, but it's on SSD.

Thanks,
    Sven

• @TheRiddler1982

I cannot say more... I've no access to your wp backend. At least, your wp site is running smootly. The answer from the server is pretty fast. The only downside is the time taken for the page loading at client browser side (DOM content loading / javascript).

If your wp backend is slow, this can be due to several reasons, such as: plugins, remote xml feeds that are read on each requests and so on... Again, I can't say nothing without having access to the backend.

thanks for the quick fix. I mad a donation, it should have arrived 1h ago

Thank you. That is much appreciated.

What's the release date for the 1.5.x branch?

As soon as possible. This week probably if I don't find further major issue to fix.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206