Einstellungen für Email-Weiterleitungen können nicht verändert werden

• Hallo zusammen,

Leider habe ich wieder ein Problem.
    Ich kann bei der Email-Weiterleitung keine andere Email-Adresse eintragen, es kommt oben an der Ecke diese seltsame Meldung.
    Denn alle Mails die an [email protected] gehen sollen auf meine Email-Adresse gehen, aber das funktioniert leider nicht.

• @Skayritarai

I translate the notice as follow: Please select a value that is not less than 1. Such notice doesn't comes from i-MSCP. Please give use more info by following our reporting rules: Reporting rules - Reminder

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Skayritarai

Browser in use? Any 3rd-party module installed on that browser?

• Soll ich diese auflisten?

No but first, disable all of them and give a new try.

• Ich habe alle Erweiterungen deaktiviert und noch mit einem anderen Browser ausprobiert, aber beides ohne Erfolg.

• This message ist NOT from i-MSCP and even not from this browser-tab, the message is not shown in i-MSCP content, but from your browser "back" button.
    Please switch through your open browser tabs and see, where something is marked red. Especially if you have a burning board where you are administrator of.

this might be of help https://community.woltlab.com/…/251906-forum-bearbeiten/ and this https://www.enigma-forum.de/thread/5543-limit-thread-view/

happy to google it for you ;)

• actually I noticed that too, If the quota on the "normal email" tab is set to 0, and zero is not allowed (at least I suppose that in this case my customer was not allowed to set an unlimited quota) it complains for forwarding mails as well, although this setting should not matter for forwarding mails

• So, I double-checked it. The weird thing is, that the reseller and the customer even do have an unlimited email quota.

As soon as I changed the value on the normal-email tab to any value > 1, it works for forwarding mail as well