UI improvements/wishes

• Hello,

since the last versions more and more information and possibilities are available in the admin interface. For me there are some points where I the overview is missing. So I wanted to write you the things I noticed, maybe I am not the only one:

• "Information bubbles" at the top like the one in the LetsEncrypt plugin: Possibility to hide them per user or only show them if the user clicks some "info" button
    • List entries: some lists are filtered to show only 10 entries. Better option to configure how much all lists should show or to modify this default max entries (for me I want to see all subdomains, domains, letsencrypt entries, ...). At the moment this can only be configured for the domain list.
    • LetsEncrypt: too much information per entry. Maybe something like a popup with detail information and configuration would be great (like php settings)
    • Subdomains: some versions ago you introduced the alternative url and wrote it below the original one. Can you swith that back to one line for a better overview by maybe writing the altlink as link below or in a new column (e.g. "subdomain.domain.tld [alt]"). The full url could be determinated by this "alt" link - i think there is no need to write the full url in a second line.
    • E-Mail list: could you set the autoresponder into an own column for a better overview? (or maybe to the "action" column)
  • About LetsEncrypt plugin

"Information bubbles" at the top like the one in the LetsEncrypt plugin: Possibility to hide them per user or only show them if the user clicks some "info" button

The info box is static. Information were added mostly for newbies. We can always add an option in plugin configuration file to hide them.

List entries: some lists are filtered to show only 10 entries. Better option to configure how much all lists should show or to modify this default max entries (for me I want to see all subdomains, domains, letsencrypt entries, ...). At the moment this can only be configured for the domain list.

Will be fixed in a later version of the LetsEncrypt plugin but bear in mind that if you list all entries, that give more work to your server.

LetsEncrypt: too much information per entry. Maybe something like a popup with detail information and configuration would be great (like php settings)

What you mean exactly by "too much information per entry"? If you're talking about the altnames textarea, this was asked by community. I'll see if we can make it as popup (dialog).

About i-MSCP core

Subdomains: some versions ago you introduced the alternative url and wrote it below the original one. Can you swith that back to one line for a better overview by maybe writing the altlink as link below or in a new column (e.g. "subdomain.domain.tld [alt]"). The full url could be determinated by this "alt" link - i think there is no need to write the full url in a second line.

Well, can you clarify here your idea about alt link. I'm not sure to understand.

E-Mail list: could you set the autoresponder into an own column for a better overview? (or maybe to the "action" column)

This is like this for age... I don't really understand why you want only one line per row.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• First of all: sorry about my paint skills :-)

What you mean exactly by "too much information per entry"? If you're talking about the altnames textarea, this was asked by community. I'll see if we can make it as popup (dialog).

The "Subject alternative names is too much. This column takes about 8-10 text lines. In combination with the blue header bubble I see in full hd 3 rows. It would be better if you have a edit button and if you press it this information pops up. (Like PhpSettings on domain creation.) The new place could be filled e.g. with next renew date and/or issued date.

Well, can you clarify here your idea about alt link. I'm not sure to understand.

I thought it that way (and yes I know it is ugly):

(This leads to a better overview. And I think it is not necessary that the complete url needs to be visible always. A link would be enought. In my picture it would be "[alt url]" - please find a better name :P

• @UncleSam

Ok so:

• For the LetsEncrypt plugin, I'll add dialog for alternative subject names. Users will have to click on a "settings" button to open dialog
    • For the alternative url, I'll follow your proposition

Thank for your feedback.

• @UncleSam

LetsEncrypt plugin part should be fixed. See LetsEncrypt plugin v3.1.0 RELEASED