SMTP: 554 5.7.1 You are not allowed to connect

• @funnymob

I need to address the most important issues first (those which were discovered lately in v1.4.0, leading to upgrade failures).

I'll investigate that issue in the week.

Thank for your understanding.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello,

for me it's not clear why my server is listed on the Symantec Reputation.
    I checked my sverer with the other links you have written in this threat and it looks good to me.

Furthermore other IP in the same range (85.25.108.173, 85.25.108.172, 85.25.108.174, ...) have the same answer on Symantec Reputation...

As I have written I have checked my server by antivir and cannot find any problems.

Could you please check and give me a feedback if it could not be an issue on the email handling of IMSCP or is it a problem of the IP range my server belongs to?

Most of the mails are not affected and will be delivered to the target email adress.
    I have regonized the problem only on one or two domains, which are email addresses of 'big' companies.

Thanks a lot
    Regards

• for me it's not clear why my server is listed on the Symantec Reputation.

Best is to ask Symantec... But as they said, if you have sent spam through this IP, you can be listed... On i-MSCP side, all is about configuration. We are providing plugin to mitigate SPAM (in/out) such as SpamAssassin. It is up-to you to configure the mail service correctly to avoid sending SPAM. This include mail which can be sent through your PHP applications...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello,

I checked the neighbour IP addresses with the symantec tool and also they had the same reputation error... as written before.
    So I talked to the server provider and they talked to Symantec and my server is released.
    If I check my IP now it looks good.

But I still have the feedback 'refused to talk to me' in the log file for some emailsadresses...
    Any idea?

Thanks

• Nuxwin

Set the Label from to be investigated to won't fix
  • FYI: Unfortunately numerous test sites do not show any sign of problem if you are blacklisted at Symantec. I had exactly that situation. You will see this in the header of bounce back email message and mail server logs:

Code
    1. Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 You are not allowed to connect.

You can check your current blacklisting status and request unlisting here:

https://ipremoval.sms.symantec.com/ipr/lookup