PHPMyAdmin import file size

• Hello,
    I've just installed the newest IMSCP 1.3.1 panel from scratch on a fresh debian 8.5 jessie. I've managed to configure most of the stuff as needed, but I have problem with one thing: I can't change the import file size in phpmyadmin. Up until imscp 1.3.0 altering values in a single php.ini in /var/www/fcgi/master directory did the trick perfect, but in 1.3.1 something seems to be different. I've tried to alter all php.ini files I could find on the system changing upload_max_filesize and post_max_size values in each of them, then I did a server reboot, unfortunately the size in phpmyadmin stays at 64MB (previously 20MB before php.ini changes) and won't budge. Can someone please tell me which file should be changed or what else should be done to successfuly increase the phpmyadmin import file size?
    Best Regards,
    Martini

• Good evening,

Since version 1.3.1, i-MSCP is run through it own PHP-FPM instance: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…x_errata.md#php-processes

The pool configuration file and php.ini file for the imscp_panel service are located at: /usr/local/etc/imscp_panel

Once you've done your changes, don't forget to restart the imscp_panel service.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206