Internet Multi Server Control Panel (i-MSCP) is a open-source project aimed to build an impressive and powerful Multi-Server Control panel for personal and professional usage. Its purpose is to manage any shared hosting environment in an easy way without any human intervention on the server file system.
- Web server management (Apache2 ITK, Apache2 Fcgi (Fcgid or FastCGI))
- Mail Server management (Postfix, Courier, Dovecot)
- SQL server management (MySQL)
- Multi-user level (administrator, reseller and client)
- PHP settings Editor (per user, per domain or per site)
- Custom DNS records
- Software package installer
And a lot more...
i-MSCP 220.127.116.11 Released
i-MSCP 18.104.22.168 is now available for download. This is is our first stable version.
See http://i-mscp.net/en/news/18-i-mscp-1-0-3-0-stable-released for more details.
i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc2.3 Released
i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc2.3 is now available for download. This is a bugfix release for the second release candidate of the next stable version.
The 1.1.0 branch introduce new features such as:
- Apache2 & FastCGI & PHP-FPM support
- External Mail Server
- MariaDB support
- Remote SQL server support
- Engine hooks manager
- Preseeding feature for unattended installations
And a lot more...
See http://i-mscp.net/en/news/34-i-mscp-1-1-0-rc2-3-fast-bugfix-release-released for more details
or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
512 MB RAM minimum - For heavily loaded servers or high flow is recommended at least 8 GB
2 GiB of available hard disk space (only for i-MSCP and services managed by the same)
Internet Access (100 Mbits/s recommendable)
A file system that supports extended attributes* (eg. immutable flag) such as ext2, ext3 and ext4.
*Necessary for the partition on which you are storing the Web directories.
Debian >= squeeze
Ubuntu >= Lucid
PHP >= 5.3.2
Perl >= 5.10.1